Leeward YMCA

The renovation of the historic Oahu Sugar Mill included reconstruction of the first floor, addition of a new second floor, replacement of the existing metal roof, and construction of a three level addition to the existing building.  The addition contains the main entry, reception, lounge, child watch area, classrooms, conference room, offices, and locker rooms.  The project also included a new heated six-lane swimming pool.  The original smoke stack from the Oahu Sugar Company’s 1898 Waipahu Mill remains intact.